We know that people everywhere are doing what they can to live and eat healthier. In 2011 TCBY introduced Super Fro-Yo, a new classification of super nutritious frozen yogurt that remains unparalleled.
Super Fro-Yo includes a special combination of nutrients that work together to improve your overall sense of well-being.
Although there are many forms of beneficial yogurt and frozen yogurt retailers in the market today, TCBY’s soft-serve frozen yogurt is one of the select few that can truly be called Super Fro-Yo.
To qualify as Super Fro-Yo, our frozen yogurt must meet or exceed the following guidelines per serving:*
- Fiber: Must have a minimum of 3 grams
- Probiotics: Must have a minimum of 7 types of live & active cultures
- Vitamin D: Must have a minimum of 20% DV
- Calcium: Must have a minimum of 20% DV
- Protein: Must have a minimum of 4 gram
In addition to the above nutritionals, the following values are also present in Super Fro-Yo: 120 calories or less; minimum 10% DV Vitamin A; 1 gram or less of saturated fat; minimum of 20 billion live & active cultures per serving at manufacturing.